How many people minimum and maximum per group session?
2 minimum and 10 maximum. We will email you 3 days before to request to postpone to another suitable date.
If there is only 1 person booked can we still go ahead?
Yes if you don't mind doing a private session for 2 hours instead of 3. You will still cover all learning material and all photo locations.
Will you re-schedule if it is raining?
We will notify you. Please provide us a contact mobile number. We will try and give you as much notice as possible. In most cases we will not cancel. Rain or shine we'll be fine if you bring the following items to keep you and your camera dry. Umbrella, small towel, plastic bag, good walking shoes & raincoat. On some tours we will visit areas where you will be undercover or indoors.
What level of experience do I need for the day session?
All Levels of Experience Welcome (any camera type is fine for day session)
What level of experience do I need for the night session?
All Levels of Experience Welcome (Digital camera with shutter speed and aperture manual control) Bring your tripod.
Can minors under 16 years of age join the workshop?
Minors (From 8-15 years) must be accompanied by an adult unless written consent is given before hand (12-15 years).
Minors and adults are charged at the same price.
Can I take my companion on a tour without a camera to tag along for free?
No. In fairness to all customers, each participant must be a paying attendee and be ready to work with their camera and benefit from the full tour or course.
If a date doesn't show up in the booking schedule what does that mean?
It means we have sold out for that day or it is not available.
Are there any discounts for private group bookings?
Yes, please look at private lessons group booking events listed in each city.
What level of fitness is required?
We will be walking up and down stairs slowly so wheelchair access is limited. Please let us know if you have any special requirements beforehand.
Gift Voucher/Gift Card
I recently purchased a gift voucher that I would like to redeem, can I use this voucher in any city on the day or night session?
Yes if it is the same value. The only vouchers that can be used on a day or night session are the ones purchased directly from this website.
I have a voucher code, where and how do I redeem and book?
Once you have chosen the course, time and date at the end you will have the option to add your voucher number which will give you a credit for the same value when booking.
If I buy a gift voucher can the recepient choose which workshop or course to do after?
Yes, when the gift card or vouchers are ready to be used, the voucher code is typed in after a course, and date has been chosen. The total price will credit the value of the course. For example, if you change your gift card from a day to a night course (same $99 value) or change from one city to another it will be fine. If you have any trouble please email me and I can book it for you.
Will I learn some technical skills like aperture & shutter speed?
Yes, you will learn the basics and beyond. If time allows then feel free to ask your tutor any other questions.
What sort of lens will I need?
Any lens you have will be fine with a range from 18 - 70mm for day or night sessions.
Terms & Conditions
What are your terms and condition agreements with customers, re-sellers, travel agents...?
Tour Terms & Conditions Agreement
Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth(Fremantle) & Melbourne, Tasmania Photography Tours
The 3 or 6 hour walk will mostly involve walking along public footpaths and parks in and around the Cities of either Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth (Fremantle) & Melbourne. However, it will also involve crossing busy intersections and may involve walking over uneven ground, up and down stairs and other pedestrian obstacles. Due to the nature and extent of these activities, each participant:
1. Assures the company that he/she is physically and mentally able to undertake the activities; and
2. Assures the company that he/she has no pre-existing condition that may be affected by the activities; and
3. Assures the company that he/she is at least 16 years of age (unless he/she is accompanied by a paying customer at least 16 years of age who accepts full responsibility for the care and well being of the minor and the parent or guardian of the minor has provided written consent to the company for the minor to take part in the activities.
4. Must not, on the assessment of company staff, be under the influence of alcohol or drugs of any kind during the activities; and
5. Understands that the consumption of alcohol or drugs of any kind during these activities is absolutely prohibited (anyone who, on the assessment of company staff, is consuming or is under the influence of alcohol or drugs of any kind will be expelled from the workshop and will forfeit the fee paid for the workshop); and
6. Understands that he/she accepts full responsibility for his/her own safety, care and wellbeing during the activities. This includes paying due care and attention to traffic, pedestrians and other potential obstacles and dangers; and
7. Understands that the company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for loss or damage to the property of participants. This includes valuables, personal belongings, photographic equipment and clothing; and
8. Understands that he/she is personally responsible for ensuring that he/she has adequate food, water and clothing for the activities.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
We require at least 3 days notice for a full refund (Except for Gift Vouchers). If you cancel with less than 3 days notice we cannot provide a refund.
Payment must be made in full prior to commencement of the tour. In case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified.
More than 3 days notice: Full refund. (Gift Vouchers not redeemable for cash)
Less than 3 days notice: No refund
All participants must confirm bookings in advance.
Payment must be made in full prior to commencement of the tour.
In the case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified.
Alfonso Calero Phone : 02-9427-9636 or 0417 482 473